IT'S BETTER WITH MEMBERS!
As a member of PARADICE PALASE, you will gain exclusive access to content including a monthly round up of artist opportunities, discounts on special ticketed events and programs, discounts on artwork photography and free submission entry to our annual open call summer exhibition. And new to summer 2018, any member can join our public-facing member registry!
A goal of PARADICE PALASE is to build a community-minded space to support artists in our Brooklyn neighborhood and beyond. Through the plethora of online content and in-house networking events, programs, art demos and film screenings that we currently organize we reach new folks in the arts every week. As a member you can be at the forefront of that growth! Be sure to also visit our public blog for access to our studio visit video series (coming fall 2018).
Thank you for believing in our sustainable model for the arts.
**COMING 2019: Members only forum, quarterly mixers, a member exhibition, and a podcast series where founders Kat and Lauren chat art world dynamics with artists, gallerists, and NYC creatives**
- Opportunities Newsletter
- 2018 members will receive one studio visit / one consultation meeting with founders (valid for redemption calendar year 2019)
- free entry submission to annual open call
- free sign up for crit nights
- submit events for listing on our online calendar
- included on the member registry page (public view)
- 10% discount on artwork photography by Kat Ryals
- access to our member blog with:
- members-only content
- recorded artist talks
- podcast (launching spring 2019)
feeling generous? support PARADICE PALASE with a custom amount over $10
through Fractured Atlas
- all Perks Pack benefits
- year-end tax deductible letter
- handwritten thank you note from the founders
- BONUS tee when you sign up
**make sure to select the "today and again every month" option when processing this subscription**